Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hey You Got Mail!

  • I continue to pray for Namibia; especially those in the South-Southwest area of the country. My heart and the heart of my family plead for mercy, revelation, knowledge, and provision. We live in America but have a deep heart for the Namibian peoples
  • Good day brothers/sisters in Jesus. I appreciate your mail and would like to assure you that I will be part of you ( an active member) until my last day on this earth. As a newly born child of God I also herewith wish to inform you that I NEED your strong support in order not to look back again. May the Almighty blessed you.
  • Will it be possible to put BETHANIE as a whole Village on your prayer blog? What info will you need from me to enable us to do so please?
  • Hi Saints, I welcome the Blog. It is time we stand in the gap for Namibia as a Nation . God is waiting for us to ask as a Body of Christ, the Light of our world, so that He can bless us. Remain in Him.
Thank you for your kind letters

Louis
pray4namibia@gmail.com

No comments: