Saturday, September 26, 2009

YOUR WILL BE DONE

Dear Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I want to thank you for the leaders of our nation. I pray that you will give them wisdom to make good decisions for this country. I pray that you pour out your Holy Spirit on our nation's capital and draw men and women in Windhoek to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

I pray that in this upcoming election, you
will grant us leaders who will "do good, love mercy, and walk humbly with their God." I pray that you will grant us leaders who will respect human life and execute justice for the poor. I pray that you grant us leaders that will serve the interests of the people and not merely use people for personal gain. I pray that you will give us leaders that will do what is right both for Namibia and Africa.

I come against any attack of the enemy that would seek to
thwart your plans and your purposes during this election. I declare the plans of the enemy null and void in the name of Jesus Christ.

Most importantly Father, I pray that your kingdom
come and your will be done in Namibia.

Amen

No comments: