Thursday, October 3, 2013

IN THE PRESENCE OF THE TRIUNE GOD


Delegates from Namibia will attend the General Synod of the Dutch Reformed Church (DRC) in Port Elizabeth, South Africa this coming week (October 6 - 10). You can find more information here General Synod of the Dutch Reformed Church and also General Synod on Facebook.

The Dutch Reformed Church (DRC) as an organization of ten (10) synods. Nine synods in South Africa. The tenth Synod in Namibia.


The 10 synods take responsibility for the work within geographic regions in Southern Africa. The 10 synods consist of 1158 churches in 144 rings grouped together with 1,074,765 baptized and confirmed members.

Please pray for this very important gathering of leaders with the theme: In the presence of the Triune God. Trust that they will truly experience the presence of the Triune God in a most intimate way, that they will hear His voice and follow Him where ever He leads His church.


Then he said to them all: If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. Luke 9:23

And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:27

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. John 10:27

Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honour the one who serves me. John 12:26


No comments: