Monday, February 6, 2012

NAMIBIA IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD


In the presence of the Lord there is love
In the presence of the Lord there is peace
In the presence of the Lord there is healing
Lord, I stand in your presence with my life
Lord, I stand in your presence with my life.

I do not know who wrote this song, but to me it says it all.
All I need, all that Namibia needs. To receive His -
  • Love
  • Peace
  • Healing
  • Presence
Let us call upon the Lord as we stand in His presence with our lives. Let us trust Him for believers in Namibia to present their lives to Him and to stand in His presence, calling His love, peace and healing on our land.
Let us desire a lifestyle of prayer for ourselves and for the church in Namibia!

Remember special days of prayer:

March 2 - Women's World Day of Prayer
May 27 - Global Day of Prayer

I call to you, O LORD, every day;
I spread out my hands to you
.
Psalms 88:9

No comments: