Monday, April 26, 2010

FEET ON LEVEL GROUND

David Owuor, a Nairobi-based ‘prophet’, claims in a video posted on youtube.com that God told him an earthquake would hit Namibia if local churches do not repent and stop several acts they are currently involved in. He called on Namibian churches and pastors to repent from corruption, gospel of prosperity and the love of money, clean up the church from sexual sin, avoid false prophets and false apostles and the decay that has consumed the church.

A light tremor was measured in northern Namibia in the Oshikoto Region late Sunday 11 April afternoon.

Please pray for the Church in Namibia. Pray that all spiritual leaders will live an examined life. Ask God to show us if there are things that we need to repent. (Ps 51) Pray for the preparations for Global Day of Prayer on 23 May 2010 which offers an opportunity of the churches to unite in prayer and repentance before God.(2 Chron 7:14)

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Psalms 139:23

Test me, O LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth. Ps 26:2,3

Trust God that the church in Namibia will be able to say: My feet stand on level ground; in the great assembly I will praise the LORD. Ps 26:2

No comments: