Sunday, June 17, 2012

LIVING INTENTIONAL

Mike shared on Intentional Living in Windhoek.

Mike is a believer with wide experience living and witnessing in a cross-cultural setting. He worked for a number of years in the Middle East where he intentionally lived among the people, in their culture, modeling the life of Christ.

He has been involved with other ministries where people decided to intentionally live as witnesses in unreached and un-evangelized communities. He will speak on our calling in the world – having the commission of Christ to all the nations and to disciple them.

Pray that many will attend and take up the challenge to model Christ as they live intentionally for Him.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me! Isaiah 6:8

No comments: