Thursday, May 17, 2012

HE WAS TAKEN UP

In Namibia Ascension Day is a national holiday. Trust God that Namibians will realize what this day is all about. Pray that they will gather with believers and consider what Jesus has done!

Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’ John 20;17

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. Acts 1:8,9

Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. Hebrews 4:14

Pray that the faith we profess will be proclaimed in Namibia and all over the world:
  • He went to prepare a place for us. John 14:2
  • We are seated with Him in heavenly places Eph 2:6
  • He intercedes fro us Rom 8:34
  • Through Him we have access to the Father Heb 4:14-16
  • He gave us His Spirit Acts 2:33
  • He will return in triumph to judge Rom 2;16
  • He is with us now and forever. Matt 28:20

No comments: