Monday, May 17, 2010

GDOP: A CALL FROM GOD

The Global Day of Prayer is a call from God to meet with Him,
so that He can transform us and fulfill His desire for blessing the nations.

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. My eyes will be open and my ears attentive to every prayer made in this place.

An invitation from God in 2 Chronicles 7:14,15 NLT

Transformation Namibia invites you to GDOP 2010 in a special setting in the Zoo Park Amphitheatre

Pentecost Sunday 23 May at 15:00.

Invite you friends to join us. Please bring a pillow, chair or blanket.

For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

God’s promise in Habakkuk 2:14

Let us trust God for great things and for His powerful presence in Namibia.

It is time. Let us prepare to meet the Lord.

Tienie Johr GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER NAMIBIA Tel: +264-61-258006

No comments: